Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Introduction


 Hello !


Hello everyone, welcome to my blog. I am very excited to share with you all a little bit about myself, especially in regards to art. I have always loved crafts, sketching, all things art. However, I started to get very enticed during the pandemic. After that, my highschool art teacher was very adamant about joining the IB Art Program. After much hesitation, I joined and it changed my whole life. Upon doing research and having guidance, I realized how much I love art, creating, seeing, or learning. I cant believe there even was a time where I was hesitant, because I have so much passion and love for it now. 

Final IB Art Exhibition
2021-2023








          Art has always been very personal to me and it is a way for me to express how I personally view and interact with the world. I honestly see moments of my days as paintings, or as a photograph, if that makes any sense at all. It has also been a big social aspect for me, I feel when I paint or draw I am almost having a conversation with the mediums I am working with. It's strange I never really feel alone while working on my art completely by myself. It is also social as I tend to work it into a lot of conversations. I am very passionate, and could talk about art for actual hours, so if people aren't interested in or have a small appreciation for art, I have a hard time connecting with them. So in a way, it plays a huge part in dictation my friends and my social life. Art is just such a big part of me as a person, I don't even think about it. However while reflecting, I realize that I truly use art as a tool to see, interpret, express, and interact with my reality.   










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello !

Assignment 1

 Here are some sketches I have done in my drawing 2 class. For assignment 1, I drew the orange and the bigger Portrait. I found the orange q...