Pages

Monday, September 23, 2024

Assignment 1

 Here are some sketches I have done in my drawing 2 class. For assignment 1, I drew the orange and the bigger Portrait. I found the orange quite interesting, as the image that bled through is super cool. I used alcohol based markers and tried to go for a somewhat fauvist look. I really like how the backside of the paper looks more so then the front. The colors are less blended and stand out as individual marks much more than the front. 



The outside sketches take up most of a page and I used graphite. The face in the right upper corner has a bit of oil pastels blended in with the graphite. The middle sketch was done with pen ink. I was trying to play around with very dramatic lighting and having one side in the shawdows.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello !

Assignment 1

 Here are some sketches I have done in my drawing 2 class. For assignment 1, I drew the orange and the bigger Portrait. I found the orange q...